Do you need quiet when you write? Or maybe you’re looking to spruce up your office…
Here’s a few fun tips and ideas to make your writing nook the “in” place to get things done!
- Use magazine holders to organize your papers! By using these in your system of organization, you can clear up the clutter around you! This will allow those amazing thoughts to get out instead of getting lost in the clutter!
- Hang up a dry erase board or two so you can plot out your next story! When using one of these, you can let your thinking flow onto the board and have time to plot, draw creatively and think! Plus it gets you up and out of that office chair for a bit! 🙂
- Use a color coding system for filing so you know what to work on and when! This also helps when you are planning your daily activities… ie, Mondays are red, Tuesdays you use the blue folder…etc.
- Have comfortable chair! There’s nothing worse than trying to work for an extended amount of time and having to deal with the inevitable back pain later!
- And our last tip of the day… Keep things colorful and neat! There’s nothing wrong with sprucing up your office for productivity! Creative sayings also spawn creativity. Let yourself flow into the room, but just be sure to keep things neat! This office space is from a personal office off pinterest! (check out their page for more details! https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/211809988701754061/?autologin=true